SAT NAV INFORMATION
ADDRESS TO ENTER IN YOUR CAR’S SATELLITE NAVIGATION SYSTEM:
“Via Dante /junction with Via Roma”. DO NOT PUT“Via Collegio”or the sat nav will take you to a pedestrian street behind the hotel where we do not have an entrance.
- FROM VENICE: Take the A27 Venice-Belluno motorway and exit at“Treviso Sud”, then take the SS348 towards Montebelluna/Feltre as far as Cornuda. When you get to Cornuda, turn left towards Caerano di San Marco. Turn right at the large roundabout in Caerano di San Marco and take the SS248 towards Bassano del Grappa. In Casella d’Asolo, turn right up the hill to enter Asolo old town centre.
- FROM MILAN AND VICENZA: Take the A4 Milan-Venice motorway, turn onto the A31 Vicenza-Valdastico motorway, exit at“Vicenza Nord”and take the SS53 towards Castelfranco Veneto/Treviso. In Castelfranco Veneto, turn left towards Asolo (approximately 15 km). In Casella d’Asolo, turn right and take the first entrance to Asolo old town centre on the left.
The nearest train stations to Asolo are Castelfranco Veneto (15 km away) and Montebelluna (12 km away).
The Albergo Al Sole can provide a transfer service to and from airports and train stations and a taxi service with a car or a seven-seater minivan for any destination.
WARNING – RESTRICTED TRAFFIC AREAIN ASOLO ON WEEKENDS AND PUBLIC HOLIDAYS.
On Saturday evenings and Sundays, Asolo’s old town centre is a “Restricted Traffic Area”.
All guests at our hotel are allowed to enter the area in their cars and travel through the old town centre to reach our private car park.Surveillance cameras monitor the restricted traffic area. Our reception staff will take your registration number when you check in and pass it on to the local police so that you do not receive any fines.
- Venezia 75Km
- Treviso 35Km
- Maser 5Km
- Possagno 8Km
- Valdobbiadene 23Km
- Bassano del Grappa 16Km
- Castelfranco Veneto 16Km
- Cima Grappa 40Km
- Dolomiti 130Km
- Cortina 130Km
Would you like to visit the Palladianvillas and the other architectural wonders around Asolo?
Would you like to go to the nearby golf course to relax in the green hills or by the pool?
Would you like to enjoy dinner in the Prosecco hills without having to worry about driving back to the hotel?
Take advantage of the exclusive SHUTTLE BUS SERVICE for our guests!
Special rates (car and 8-seater minivan available):
- rides up to 10 km from the hotel: Euro 15,00
- driver at disposal: Euro 40,00 per hour
- Special rates for all other destinations
- Transfer from/to Venice Airport: Euro 120,00 per ride
- Transfer from/to Treviso Airport: Euro 80,00 per ride